Author Topic: Looking for ideas...  (Read 7735 times)

Marco Jacinto

• Newt
Re: Looking for ideas...
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 03:43:42 PM »
A routine that creates a Sheet List that stores a link betwen the title blocks and itself.

The sheet list can be made with a table object or an Excel Spreedsheet or even better let the user to choose
where to send the information

MikeJarosz

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 03:51:17 PM »
A routine that creates a Sheet List that stores a link betwen the title blocks and itself.

The sheet list can be made with a table object or an Excel Spreedsheet or even better let the user to choose
where to send the information

I'm doing this now. It creates an excel file from all the fields in the title block, then reads and sorts the revision history and creates a text file with the drawing name and complete revision history. At our firm we put our drawing list and sheet history in the specs section 00015 rather than on drawings. So I need the text file. Our drawing sets are huge, sometimes over 1000 sheets, so the benefit is enormous.

Matersammichman

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
Dockable forms for cad in vba

hornet

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »
If you want a real challange try and sort out a program to meet stair regulations for the UK.  see other post for the information.
Hornet

Tuoni

• Gator
  • I do stuff, and things!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 09:05:06 AM »
If you want a real challenge... see if you can put back in the ability to "knock out" alpha channels representing backgrounds in model/layout space in AutoCAD 2007... seeing as our overlords at AutoDesk have seen fit to remove it (which immediately means our entire company will not be upgrading to any newer versions of autocad as this is quite an integral part to quite a lot of what we need AutoCAD to do...) :)

Matersammichman

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »
How about a simple, 4-sided (diamond shaped) Interior Elevation marker that shades out the unused sides (the sides without text)?

David Hall

• Automatic Duh Generator
  • King Gator
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
If you want a real challenge... see if you can put back in the ability to "knock out" alpha channels representing backgrounds in model/layout space in AutoCAD 2007... seeing as our overlords at AutoDesk have seen fit to remove it (which immediately means our entire company will not be upgrading to any newer versions of autocad as this is quite an integral part to quite a lot of what we need AutoCAD to do...) :)
What exactly does that mean?
Everyone has a photographic memory, Some just don't have film.
They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy Bacon and that's a close second.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer. (Thanks Kerry for reminding me)

Tuoni

• Gator
  • I do stuff, and things!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 04:11:19 AM »
It means adding the capability to make alpha channels in graphics such as png or tga transparent again.  This has been removed from AutoCAD 2007 for some reason, and, like I say, has put the brakes on my company upgrading until they put it back.