Author Topic: Optionlist, I'm loast!  (Read 4627 times)

caddman6425

Optionlist, I'm loast!
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:50:12 PM »
I'm lost, I can't see the forest because of the trees, or is it I can't see the trees because of the forest?  Either way, I'm so lost....  I'm going to try and explain my delema, but it would be great if I could do it directly, BUTTTTTT?????
OK, let try and get a go on this.  As you can see with the attachments, I'm trying to do some creative things with Optionlist, but I can't figure the lisp for them, and I thought if I could get some help with one, I might be able to figure the rest.  The problem that I'm having is this, as you can see with the left optionlist, I have four options, single, double, triple, quadruple.  When I need to do is change them to corresponding numbers, i.e.  Single = 1, double = 2, etc.

This is as far as I have gotten, this is where I get lost.  Should I create 'if' statement or should I just define each response?  See, I can't even describe it correctly.  Lets try this...
(defun c:MemStyleQty_OnSelChanged (ItemIndexOrCount Value /)
  (setq mbrs (dcl_OptionList_GetCurSel MemStyleQty)); Not correct syntax, must define what each one means, ie, Single=1, Double=2, etc.  Then is equal to number, and that would be "mbrs"
  (princ)
)

Maybe it would be better if I got someone to talk too.

owenwengerd

• Bull Frog
Re: Optionlist, I'm loast!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:01:05 PM »
Code - Text: [Select]
  1. (defun c:MemStyleQty_OnSelChanged (ItemIndexOrCount Value /)
  2.   (setq mbrs (1+ ItemIndexOrCount))
  3.   (princ)
  4. )

caddman6425

Re: Optionlist, I'm loast!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 04:32:40 PM »
Thanks Owen, that helps alot.