Author Topic: Please help me combine 2 separate lisp  (Read 2684 times)

hcbn1997

• Newt
Please help me combine 2 separate lisp
« on: December 02, 2023, 09:47:13 PM »
I found it on the lisp CA array forum with the number of times and input distances of a DVH with lisp C1 copy text increasing with his prefix 3DUY
But the disadvantage of C1 is that it picks points, so copying a lot takes a long time. CA copies quickly but the text does not increase, so I hope you combine the CA lisp with C1 to form a lisp that copies an increasing text array.
I was looking for a lisp written by a DVH to increase the text array, but it was a long time ago, 2016, so text with a prefix, for example 2D-3C-01, when copied, will jump to 000002.
I hope you guys can go ahead and help me.
Thank you sincerely.
The Tcout command is also good, but you can't add 0, for example 2D-3C-01, then Tcout will only have 2D-3C-1 and have to find 2D-3C- to 2D-3C-0

hcbn1997

• Newt
Re: Please help me combine 2 separate lisp
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 09:47:54 PM »
lisp CA

hcbn1997

• Newt
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 09:48:17 PM »
pic

xdcad

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2023, 12:13:59 AM »
pic

I just sent it, COPY+1, I don’t know if that’s what you wanted to do with the picture.

http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=58808.0

The code I wrote uses XDRX-API,which can be downloaded from github.com and is updated at any time.
===================================
https://github.com/xdcad
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xdrx-api-zip/
http://bbs.xdcad.net

Romero

• Newt
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 09:50:58 PM »
I found it on the lisp CA array forum with the number of times and input distances of a DVH with lisp C1 copy text increasing with his prefix 3DUY
But the disadvantage of C1 is that it picks points, so copying a lot takes a long time. CA copies quickly but the text does not increase, so I hope you combine the CA lisp with C1 to form a lisp that copies an increasing text array.
I was looking for a lisp written by a DVH to increase the text array, but it was a long time ago, 2016, so text with a prefix, for example 2D-3C-01, when copied, will jump to 000002.
Thank you sincerely.
The Tcout command is also good, but you can't add 0, for example 2D-3C-01, then Tcout will only have 2D-3C-1 and have to find 2D-3C- to 2D-3C-0

Hello,

In order to help you in the best way possible, we would need a little more detailed information. I have noticed that your request lacks clarity on certain key points.
Could you provide a sample drawing in DWG format? This would help us better understand what you need.
Do you plan to work with texts, MText, attributes or any specific blocks containing attributes?
As for the numerical increment, do you want it to always be +1 or do you handle that increment in some other way?
Also, is it important to keep the "0" before the number?
Your answer to these questions will allow us to accurately understand your needs.

JohnK

• Administrator
  • Seagull
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 01:04:13 PM »
Thank you sincerely.

Hello,

In order to help you in the best way possible, we would need a little more detailed information. I have noticed that your request lacks clarity on certain key points.
Could you provide a sample drawing in DWG format? This would help us better understand what you need.
Do you plan to work with texts, MText, attributes or any specific blocks containing attributes?
As for the numerical increment, do you want it to always be +1 or do you handle that increment in some other way?
Also, is it important to keep the "0" before the number?
Your answer to these questions will allow us to accurately understand your needs.
Why do you need a dwg?
TheSwamp.org (serving the CAD community since 2003)
Member location map - Add yourself

Donate to TheSwamp.org

BIGAL

• Swamp Rat
  • 40 + years of using Autocad
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 07:08:42 PM »
Confused need a dwg, so make a text prefix have a suffix as a number, so do you just want make 10 at this distance apart with -01, -02 etc. All in X axis is easy.
A man who never made a mistake never made anything