Author Topic: AutoLoader for MgdDbg  (Read 23139 times)

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
Re: AutoLoader for MgdDbg
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 12:16:12 AM »
Hi,

Thank you for the update, huiz.
I had not done it because I am angry with AutoCAD 2016 as it will not have solved the problem with customized osnaps.
Revit 2016 came out after AutoCAD and they have released service pack 2 for revit 2016

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2015, 06:14:04 PM »
Hi,

I finally took the time to update this tool for 2014 and 2015 versions . I did not make an installer, just extract the folder "Autodesk DWG MgdDBG.bundle" in the directory plug-ins: "%appdata%\Autodesk\Plug-ins" (rename the previous folder if it was already installed).

I have not thoroughly tested or corrected all existing bugs in the original version. I only did the necessary changes to compile the DLLs with the libraries of each version from AutoCAD 2012 to 2015.

Thanks to the effort by gile, it was quite easy to rebuild this for 2016.

Here you can download the complete source and bundle data. I also did not create an installer, just save the bundle at the location described above.

FYI - I went to download this just now, and receive a 'service unavailable' message.
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 05:41:42 AM »

FYI - I went to download this just now, and receive a 'service unavailable' message.

Hm, my OwnCloud installation hanged on an update. After the update it is completely corrupted.

Here is a new download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-yYJaopU61qTzFRM3FycHRfbjA/view?usp=sharing

The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 04:48:32 PM »

Hm, my OwnCloud installation hanged on an update. After the update it is completely corrupted.

No worries; I've only now even had a spare minute to revisit - Thanks for all of your help, my friend!

Cheers
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."