Author Topic: AutoLoader for MgdDbg  (Read 23143 times)

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
Re: AutoLoader for MgdDbg
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 10:48:08 PM »
For fun could create our own and call it SnooperPooper.
If you have ever looked at autocad's managed assemblies with Reflector or ILSpy I am sure you have seen all those Categories Attributes.

With no customizing and just adding a PropertyGrid from Extended WPF Toolkit™ Community Edition you get this much from 1 line of code or setting its selected object property.

Code - C#: [Select]
  1.     public partial class PropWindow : Window
  2.     {
  3.         public PropWindow()
  4.         {
  5.             InitializeComponent();
  6.             propGrid.IsReadOnly = true;
  7.         }
  8.         public PropWindow(DBObject dbo) : this()
  9.         {
  10.             propGrid.SelectedObject = dbo;
  11.         }
  12.     }
Xaml
Code - XML: [Select]
  2.  <Window x:Class="_Alpha_HpadCad.App.UI.Windows.PropWindow"
  3.        xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
  4.        xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
  5.        xmlns:xctk="http://schemas.xceed.com/wpf/xaml/toolkit"
  6.        Title="PropWindow" Height="388.083" Width="517.322">
  7.     <Grid Margin="1,1,1,1" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >
  8.         <xctk:PropertyGrid x:Name="propGrid" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalContentAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch" Margin="1,1,1,1">
  9.         </xctk:PropertyGrid>
  10.     </Grid>
  11. </Window>

WILL HATCH

• Bull Frog
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 10:49:42 PM »
I did not, you're probably right. I was using it to monitor all events when I closed autocad and it crashed. Best guess is there wasn't an editor to write out the data.

WILL HATCH

• Bull Frog
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 10:51:54 PM »
Very nice, your usage of wpf always impresses

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 12:10:06 AM »

Just running past Jeff ..
Have you changed your build to use the WPF?

I'll have a look when I get a chance, but you'll probably answer before that happens :-)
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

gile

• Gator
  • Marseille, France
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 08:50:27 AM »
Hi,

I finally took the time to update this tool for 2014 and 2015 versions . I did not make an installer, just extract the folder "Autodesk DWG MgdDBG.bundle" in the directory plug-ins: "%appdata%\Autodesk\Plug-ins" (rename the previous folder if it was already installed).

I have not thoroughly tested or corrected all existing bugs in the original version. I only did the necessary changes to compile the DLLs with the libraries of each version from AutoCAD 2012 to 2015.

Download MgdDgb.zip.

<EDIT> repared above link.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:13:28 PM by gile »
Speaking English as a French Frog

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 03:28:27 PM »
Hi Gile,

Thanks for updating for 2015.  I tried to download the file and it is not found on your server.
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 04:02:58 PM »
Hi Gile,

Thanks for updating for 2015.  I tried to download the file and it is not found on your server.

FWIW - I downloaded it from here earlier today.
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

gile

• Gator
  • Marseille, France
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 04:13:56 PM »
I repared the link.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2015, 07:13:57 AM »
Hi,

I finally took the time to update this tool for 2014 and 2015 versions . I did not make an installer, just extract the folder "Autodesk DWG MgdDBG.bundle" in the directory plug-ins: "%appdata%\Autodesk\Plug-ins" (rename the previous folder if it was already installed).

I have not thoroughly tested or corrected all existing bugs in the original version. I only did the necessary changes to compile the DLLs with the libraries of each version from AutoCAD 2012 to 2015.

Thanks to the effort by gile, it was quite easy to rebuild this for 2016.

Here you can download the complete source and bundle data. I also did not create an installer, just save the bundle at the location described above.

edit: Another download link
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:42:46 AM by huiz »
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 08:55:52 AM »
Hi,

Thanks to the effort by gile, it was quite easy to rebuild this for 2016.

Here you can download the complete source and bundle data. I also did not create an installer, just save the bundle at the location described above.

Merci, Gilles... Y gracias, Henrique! :-)

gile

• Gator
  • Marseille, France
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2015, 05:23:44 AM »
Hi,

Thank you for the update, huiz.
I had not done it because I am angry with AutoCAD 2016 as it will not have solved the problem with customized osnaps.

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2015, 09:41:30 AM »
... I am angry with AutoCAD 2016 as it will not have solved the problem with customized osnaps.

Despite my efforts, I know that AutoCAD 2016 implemented a new GCE (Geometric Center, aka "Gilles Chanteau Emulator" - similar to the original [CTR], but not as good with overlapping geometry :-)).

I've been a big fan of your Custom OSNAPs app since learning of it (2009 version?); not sure that I can help you, but curious to understand more about what's causing an issue with it.

Cheers

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2015, 12:00:49 PM »
I know it killed one of the biggest timer savers I had for people at work.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2015, 09:17:13 AM »
Hi,

I had not done it because I am angry with AutoCAD 2016 as it will not have solved the problem with customized osnaps.

Thank you too for the work you've done for the 2015 version. I only needed to define a new constant and add it to the #ifs.

Unfortunately the AutoCAD 2016 release is buggy, they also "repaired" features that were not broken. Like the Fatal error that occurs when loading a large amount of images, in the 2015 release that still worked. And the weird stuff, like the Start document that can't be closed but acts like a true document when you want the opened drawings tiled.

Well anyway we have to deal with it and keep hope for a better release next year :-)
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2015, 10:02:32 AM »
Hi,

Thank you too for the work you've done for the 2015 version. I only needed to define a new constant and add it to the #ifs.

Unfortunately the AutoCAD 2016 release is buggy, they also "repaired" features that were not broken. Like the Fatal error that occurs when loading a large amount of images, in the 2015 release that still worked. And the weird stuff, like the Start document that can't be closed but acts like a true document when you want the opened drawings tiled.

Well anyway we have to deal with it and keep hope for a better release next year :-)

You should share that here :-) :

https://beta.autodesk.com