Let's help break in this new forum...
The Sincpac-C3D is the premier bonus toolset available for Civil 3D. It has often been called the "Express Tools for Civil 3D". The latest release, the Sincpac-C3D v2.5, contains more than 80 extra tools and features, all designed entirely for use within Civil 3D. Since it was built entirely within Civil 3D, it is designed to utilize, enhance, and expand the already-formidable capabilities of Civil 3D, creating a combined feature set that no other Civil Engineering solution can match. All commands use built-in Civil 3D entities, and no custom entites are created, so your drawings may be shared freely with users who do not have the Sincpac-C3D.
The Sincpac-C3D was designed by active users of Civil 3D, who understand the product and the industry. As such, it was designed to be extremely user-friendly and easy-to-use. All dialog boxes contain pop-up help, and most features can be used without even referring to the documentation. However, the product also features a comprehensive Help file, for when you need it.
A very brief list, covering just a few of the features added to Civil 3D:
- Dynamically-link Cogo Points or Profiles (Vertical Alignments) to other Civil 3D entities, including Surfaces.
- Create Dynamic Station/Offset Tables
- Dynamic Reporting utilities that are far friendlier and much more powerful than the reports in the Toolbox.
- Point-and-click to extract flattened linework from Civil 3D entities or 3D Polylines, even if the source linework is in an XREF. (This command can also copy Cogo Points from the XREF, creating a live Cogo Point in the current drawing.)
- A Parcel Analysis tool that can identify perpendicular and non-perpendicular lot lines, as well as a tool for creating setbacks and utility easements from Parcels.
- The STAKEFEATURES command, which is the most-powerful Survey Stakeout calculation routine available, for any software.
- A comprehensive set of Point Tools that can almost completely eliminate the need for a calculator.
- A Curve Solver, which (unlike the Civil 3D Curve Calculator) allows you to key in any two values for a curve, and solve for the remaining values.
- "Generic" tools, such as a Point Inverse tool designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors; FREEPT, for listing available Point Numbers; NEXTPT, for setting the Next Cogo Point from the command line, and many more.
- Automatically rotate MTEXT, MLEADERs, and Dimensions as they are created, to match the current DView TWist.
- And a whole lot more!
A limited set of functionality is available as a FREE download, that you merely need to download and install. You may also request a trial activation code, so you can try out all of the amazing features. And the complete Helpfile is available on-line, so you may view the complete set of functionality at our website:http://www.quuxsoft.com
The website also features several video demonstrations that illustrate some of the advanced functionality, such as the Dynamic Links and Dynamic Reporting. Discover why more and more Civil 3D users are deciding that they don't even want to use Civil 3D unless they also have the Sincpac-C3D!