Author Topic: Named layer filter creat/save/set ???  (Read 3545 times)

CADaver

Named layer filter creat/save/set ???
« on: February 18, 2004, 01:03:35 PM »
I've looked around and haven't seen anything, so I'm gonna ask.  Has anyone come up with something that will create/save/set a named layer  filter using lisp or vba?

I use a load of xrefs, but I'd like the layer dialog box and the pull-down to display only yhte current drawing layers.  I know how to do it through the dialog box, but I'm looking for a couple keystrokes or a button.  Something that will prompt for a filter string and create/save/set that filter.

Thanks,

SMadsen

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 01:52:14 PM »
Check out this article by Elise Moss (and save it while it's still there). It's the only documentation I ever found on the layer filter codes.

CADaver

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 05:00:34 PM »
Thanks a heap, that should keep me out of trouble for a day or two.  How do you find all this neat stuff?

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 10:16:03 PM »
I think he lives online...
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie

SMadsen

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 05:27:06 AM »
Actually I couldn't find it on Google (except for a dead link) but I remembered to have posted the original url on the AUGI guilds. A little search in the archives found a hit back in 2001 and luckily the url was still valid.

And yeah, I wish I had a witty comment about living online but, alas, it tends to be true  :oops: