Author Topic: Find a block routine??  (Read 3371 times)

Yoland

Find a block routine??
« on: March 17, 2006, 12:43:13 PM »
Hi,

I have a plane with enough chairs that are not blocks. My question is if there is some routine that when turning a group of objects block (a chair), recognize that there are other many equal ones although in different position and also turns them block (the other chairs).

Exists a routine or is science fiction?

Thank for you attention

Yolanda

ElpanovEvgeniy

• Water Moccasin
  • Moscow (Russia)
Re: Find a block routine??
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 01:50:04 PM »
Than you drew chairs (what types of objects)

ElpanovEvgeniy

• Water Moccasin
  • Moscow (Russia)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »
I had to write the program recognizing polylines, taking place in the different places, revolved, and having different quantity(amount) of nodes, but identical on geometry...

Yoland

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 03:27:42 PM »
Hi,

I believe that this routine maybe work to me.
If you can when you have me already you sent it
Thank you very much
Yolanda

Some idea more?

By the way my English also is horrible

LE

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 03:46:49 PM »
Hi,

Thank you very much
Yolanda

Some idea more?

Hola Yolanda, gusto de verte por estos lares.... bienvenida, deja busco entre mis curiosidades [ademas si es que te he entendido], alguno de mis lisp's que pudiese servirte, aunque ultimamente en lisp estoy algo empolvado....

:-)

Hi Yoland, glad to see you here, welcome, let me see if I still have some lisp, that might help .....

Saludos
Luis

PS. and your English is pretty darn good!... don't worried...

ElpanovEvgeniy

• Water Moccasin
  • Moscow (Russia)
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 04:53:26 PM »
Hi,

Thank you very much
Yolanda

Some idea more?

Please, describe more in detail the task.
It is very a pity to me, I cannot publish the code, the program is written under the order... :-(
But I well know as you to help.
If will give more information...

LE

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »
Also, it would be better if you can upload here a drawing sample...  :-)

Yoland

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 04:19:57 AM »
Hola Luís,

Que sorpresa !!. Expero explicar mejor el problema. Una persona del foro www.hispacad.com (te suena verdad?) ha recibido un plano de una oficina con todo el mobiliario descompuesto y lo que quiere es poder convertir los grupos de objetos que forman por ejemplo una silla en bloque. Si solo fuera una silla no habría problema, pero hay muchas que se repiten con idéntica geometría. El quiere crear un bloque de una silla y hacer saber a AutoCAD que todos los demás elementos que coincidan con esa geometría también deben ser bloques.

Ví en tu página web www.geometricad.com que aconsejabas este foro y aunque mi inglés no es muy bueno, pensé en dejar un mensaje a ver si tenia suerte.

Y la suerte es que tu me has contestado je,je.
Muchas gracias por la atención
Saludos,

Yolanda

Hi luis,

That surprise !!. I hope explain better the problem. A person of www.hispacad.com forum, received an office drawing with the furniture explode and he would like convert the groups of objects that form a chair (per example) in a block. If only was one chair he haven’t a problem. But there are a lots that their repeat with the same geometry. He would like making a block a said to AutoCAD that of all elements with the same geometry also must be a block.

I saw in your web page www.geometricad.com that talk about of this forum and although my English is bad, I think that would get a post.

And the luck is that you have answered me je,je.

Thanks a lot for your attention
Best regards,
Yolanda

LE

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 11:16:04 AM »
Yolanda;

Oye podras subir el dibujo aqui, para verlo? a lo mejor se puede con mi programa gbpoly.... o tal vez sea algo sencillo no lo se.

Saludos.
Luis
PD> ya a nadie del foro tengo contacto... despues de mi visita por España, se perdio el contacto... pero asi es... [excepto agoney]

Please if you can upload the drawing sample here, so others might have better idea of what is what you are looking for...

Have fun

Yoland

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 04:35:18 AM »
Hi,

I'm sorry it's late, but I'm received the sample yesterday.

Attach the drawing.

There are three beds, per example, convert one in a block and said to AutoCAD that the others are the same block

Thanks in advanced.
Yolanda

LE

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 02:48:39 PM »
Hola Yolanda;

If you have a chance go to www.caddepot.com, they have a tool of the week, that appears to do what you are looking for.

Block Prospector

HTH.

Yoland

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 03:42:49 PM »
Hola Luís,

Thanks, thanks and re-thamks (re-gracias, eso no debe existir en inglés  :-))

I saw the link and the program is exactly I need. But ..... there is a problem. The link to download the trial don't works  :-(. but don't worry (I'am happy) I tried to connect everyday until it's works.

Bye Luis, I hope see by the forum.

Yolanda