Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

how do I cancel a cancel (^c^c)

(1/2) > >>

uncoolperson:
so say i want to make multiple take menu macros, but those generally start with "^C^C" and that cancels the multiple command.

more clearly i want to run multiple and then click on some toolbar buttons.

any ideas....

CAB:
I think you are stuck as you can not override the ^C^C
As I see it your choices are
Edit the button command removing the ^C^C
Use the abbreviated command at the command line
or create you own buttons , maybe a Multi-Flyout menu

MikePerry:

--- Quote from: uncoolperson on December 12, 2005, 12:04:59 PM ---so say i want to make multiple take menu macros, but those generally start with "^C^C" and that cancels the multiple command.
--- End quote ---

Hi

Take a look at

*^C^C

Have a good one, Mike

hudster:
this is from the AutoCAD help menu

--- Code: ---You can use a leading asterisk (*) to repeat a command in a macro until you choose another command.

Once you have selected a command, you might want to use it several times before moving on to another command.
In a macro, you can repeat a command until you choose another command. You cannot use this feature to choose options.

If a macro begins with *^C^C, the command is repeated until you terminate by pressing ESC on the keyboard
or by selecting another command.

Note Do not use ^C (Cancel) within a macro that begins with the string *^C^C; this cancels the repetition.

The macros in the following examples repeat the commands:

*^C^Cmove Single
*^C^Ccopy Single
*^C^Cerase Single
*^C^Cstretch Single Crossing
*^C^Crotate Single
*^C^Cscale Single
Each macro in the example starts a command and then prompts you to select an object.
Any other prompts necessary to complete the command are displayed, and then the command ends and starts again.

Note Command repetition cannot be used in macros for image tile menus.
--- End code ---

M-dub:
Too bad I can't use it for macros like this:

--- Code: ---^C^Ccht;\\;j;ml;\
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version