Author Topic: BricsCAD BIM  (Read 870 times)

Bedexx

• Mosquito
BricsCAD BIM
« on: January 08, 2024, 06:39:58 AM »
Greetings!
I have bit of a problem with BricsCAD BIM version and don't know how to resolve it.
So, I am working on a office building 15 stories high. In BC I created floors and dedicated it's graphical properties (height, floor level height and such). To all separate floor I inserted adequate XREF.
I am using AX3000 for drawing ducts. I really like BIM functionality of BC. But, when I activate 1st floor, plan sections are shown (in Structure table) and both story bottom and story top clips are offset 100 cm from floor level and because of that I can't see ducts that are 270 cm from floor level and because of that aren't shown in DWG. I can adjust those level in Section Entity properties but as soon as I exit active floor are make it current again, those levels are reverted to 100 cm offset.
Is there any way to set values of offset distance and to keep it? What to do if some floor height is different from 1st floor?
I hope that my question is clear enough so I could get some answers. If not, I can make some screen shots to explain.
Thanks everyone for replies!

MickD

• King Gator
  • (x-in)->[process]->(y-out) ... simples!
Re: BricsCAD BIM
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 01:27:54 PM »
Hi Bedexx, welcome to The Swamp!

They should retain the changes, not sure what's going on there...what version of BricsCAD are you using?

Have you tried adjusting them with the grip points in the model?
"Programming is really just the mundane aspect of expressing a solution to a problem."
- John Carmack

"Short cuts make long delays,' argued Pippin.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Bedexx

• Mosquito
Re: BricsCAD BIM
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 02:07:51 AM »
Hello Mick and thank you for your reply.
BricsCAD Version I am working in is: BricsCAD BIM v 24.1.07.
Yes, I changed their positions in Properties panel but as I exit activated floor and reactivate it the offset values are back at starting values (not accepted as I set them).