Author Topic: How to change Pickbox Color  (Read 4768 times)

dubb

• Swamp Rat
How to change Pickbox Color
« on: September 20, 2022, 04:30:42 PM »
I changed the cross-hair color, but the pickbox in the center is still white. How do I change the color? What's happening is when I attach a PDF with white color the pickbox is camouflaged with the I had to adjust the fade to counter this. PDF. See screenshot.

57gmc

• Bull Frog
Re: How to change Pickbox Color
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 05:50:45 PM »
You shouldn't be able to change the color separately. It's all the same when you change "crosshairs" color. A few things to try. Try toggling the color to some other color and then back to magenta. Try restarting AutoCAD. Try disabling some of the GRAPHICSCONFIG settings.

framednlv

• Newt
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 07:10:51 PM »
I changed the cross-hair color, but the pickbox in the center is still white. How do I change the color? What's happening is when I attach a PDF with white color the pickbox is camouflaged with the I had to adjust the fade to counter this. PDF. See screenshot.

When change the color, use an "Index Color". 
Or should I say don't use anything except an "Index Color".

dubb

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 07:32:24 PM »
You shouldn't be able to change the color separately. It's all the same when you change "crosshairs" color. A few things to try. Try toggling the color to some other color and then back to magenta. Try restarting AutoCAD. Try disabling some of the GRAPHICSCONFIG settings.

I think restarting AutoCAD changed it. I was spinning my head with this. It's weird that I would have to restart to see the changes. Thanks!

57gmc

• Bull Frog
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2022, 08:24:44 PM »

I think restarting AutoCAD changed it. I was spinning my head with this. It's weird that I would have to restart to see the changes. Thanks!
It may have been a glitch with the graphics card. Is your driver up to date?

dubb

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 12:42:21 PM »
Graphics card is up to date. Thank you for responding.