Author Topic: Unhandled Exception c0000027 (c0000027h) at address 3f27114dh - AutoCAD 2020  (Read 15689 times)

Langbolt

• Mosquito
Not sure why this is happening.....This routine works fine in AutoCAD2013.....but when we upgraded to 2020 we get an Unhandled Exception.

Brief description of program: It Pull/Pushes data from the header block which are stored in the Drawing Props (type DWGPROPS to view)

When we run the program it pulls the data correctly and displays them correctly in the form in the text boxes.

Selecting the cancel button and it closes the form correctly (I did have to change the syntax of the form close from:
(dcl_Form_Close STEPHEADER_HEADER 1) to (dcl-Form-Close STEPHEADER/HEADER 1) .....so it would close the form.

But, the same code doesn't seem to work in the UPDATE button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

Thanks
John

Langbolt

• Mosquito
Here's a copy of the Drawing Template......;)

REVISED - Correct & updated Template
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:13:22 AM by Langbolt »

JohnK

• Administrator
  • Seagull
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your problem but I just wanted to welcome you to TheSwamp, Langbolt.
TheSwamp.org (serving the CAD community since 2003)
Member location map - Add yourself

Donate to TheSwamp.org

Langbolt

• Mosquito
Thanks John.....Glad to be here   :-)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 01:46:52 PM by Langbolt »

roy_043

• Water Moccasin
  • BricsCAD 18
Maybe the wrong template was attached?
The tag "SHAPE" does not occur in the DWT. Instead I find "STP_SHAPE".

Langbolt

• Mosquito
Roy_043

In the STEP HEADER block you will find the SHAPE attribute.....type "BEDIT" and choose the STEP HEADER block....then select the attribute beside Shape: (in the lower left corner)

Tag: SHAPE

Prompt: Step Shape

Value: -

And if you type "DWGPROPS" at the command line it will display STEP.SHAPE in the list.

Did you do a search in LISP to find the TAG's in the Drawing ?

Thanks for your help

John

roy_043

• Water Moccasin
  • BricsCAD 18
Code: [Select]
(mapcar 'vla-get-tagstring (vlax-invoke (vlax-ename->vla-object (car (entsel))) 'getattributes))
=>
("STP_SHAPE" "STP_SIZE" "STP_DESCRIPTION" "STP_TYPE" "STP_PANEL" "STP_PERIMETER" "DRAWNBY" "DRAWNDATE" "STP_REVISION" "DWG")

Langbolt

• Mosquito
Hi Roy,

That is weird!

When I use your Vlisp code and select the "step header" block this is what I get.

Command: (mapcar 'vla-get-tagstring (vlax-invoke (vlax-ename->vla-object (car (entsel))) 'getattributes))
Select object: ("CUSTOMER" "TAG" "WORKORDER" "SHAPE" "DESCRIPTION" "PTYPE" "DESIGNER" "STYPE" "PHEIGHT" "DRAWNDATE" "REVISION#" "DRAWING")

I found there was an extra block....so I removed it (STEP HEADER B) - it doesn't need to be there.

Also, I think you're right....I think that was the wrong template as I checked the Template File Location in Autocad and it was pointing to the wrong folder.....sorry for the confusion.

Attached is the revised template.

Thank you for your assistance

:)

John

roy_043

• Water Moccasin
  • BricsCAD 18
There is an issue with using command calls in an ODCL event handler.
See: https://opendcl.com/forum/index.php?topic=2190.0

Try using vla-regen instead or move the command call to the main function as per the advice in the link.

Langbolt

• Mosquito
Winner Winner! Chicken Dinner!!!!

Thanks Roy!

I replaced:
Code - Auto/Visual Lisp: [Select]
  1. (command "regenall")

with:
Code - Auto/Visual Lisp: [Select]

Works like a dream!!!

:yay!: :yay!: :yay!: