Author Topic: Capture animated gif by each frame one by one  (Read 1523 times)

ribarm

• Gator
  • Marko Ribar, architect
Capture animated gif by each frame one by one
« on: August 22, 2019, 06:31:07 AM »
Hi... I have ShareX with which I capture animated gifs for presentation purposes...
I was wondering : Now I have a little more complex model for presentation and with my orbit - anaglyph routine I posted in show stuff forum, my PC is very slow... So I am thinking, maybe if I hard code path of camera and capture each frame through routine one by one - like rendering that would be perfect... I know that through lisp I can put expression for exporting inside (repeat) loop, but I don't know syntax and what's more important I don't know how to gather images into single animated gif and to finally everything is presented like I captured screen with original frame rate like through ShareX...

So does someone knows this or ever tried something like so with ShareX... That program is very nice and with link provided and suggested by Michael Puckett - MP, all I can say is thank you very much my swamp friend...
Marko Ribar, d.i.a. (graduated engineer of architecture)

:)

M.R. on Youtube

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
Re: Capture animated gif by each frame one by one
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 11:00:21 AM »
I use https://www.screentogif.com/  to create animated gifs. It has an editor where you can import single images like screenshots and you can change the speed, as far as I remember per image.
And it is freeware and open source.
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

DeeGeeCees_V.2.0

• Newt
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 11:09:20 AM »
You can create a motion path in AutoCad via _anipath and create an animated avi, mpg, or wmv file. Plenty of converters out there to get it to gif if that's what you need for final output.

ribarm

• Gator
  • Marko Ribar, architect
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 02:45:06 PM »
I've found some solution - I posted it here :
http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=55383.msg595965#msg595965

Thanks for replies, M.R.
Marko Ribar, d.i.a. (graduated engineer of architecture)

:)

M.R. on Youtube