Author Topic: Modify ATTOUT Lisp to Assign Specific Path  (Read 1458 times)

Jim Clayton

• Mosquito
Modify ATTOUT Lisp to Assign Specific Path
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:20:00 PM »
Hey everyone.  So I've been trying like crazy to find a Lisp routine that will do exactly what I want to do, and I keep hitting walls.  I developed a BOM Builder in Excel.  People can sort through everything super quick and build a full BOM in no time.  I need to transfer that data from Excel to AutoCAD.  I know it's possible to do with ATTOUT/ATTIN, but the process takes too many steps.  If I were able to import just the block handles into Excel, I might be a little bit closer to where I want to go.  So, first and foremost, IF ANYONE HAS A SOLUTION to this whole dilemma, please offer that up...it would be greatly appreciated.  My next train of thought is to take the attached ATTOUT Lisp and modify it, so that it has an assigned path and goes to the same Excel sheet every time, but ONLY transfers over the "Handle" and "Block Name".  Anyone know how to go about doing this?  Thanks.

PKENEWELL

• Bull Frog
Re: Modify ATTOUT Lisp to Assign Specific Path
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 02:35:17 PM »
Have you looked into the DATALINK command?
"When you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt