Author Topic: BreakAll is this possible to add?  (Read 1293 times)

dnovemver99

BreakAll is this possible to add?
« on: November 29, 2017, 01:10:34 AM »
So I was scanning thru things and I saw the "Break all" lisp that was wrote (Well done! Well done!) I wanted to find out if it was possible to be able to add in this:(hope I make sense)

I have cold water, hot water, hot water return ETC. Is it possible to always have a list of pipe types (select layers) to have a break order?

So if there is a total of 5 layers we are working with and if layer 1 crosses layer 5 then layer 5 is broken with having equal distance on either side of the pipe?

Or layer 3 crosses layer 1 we know that pipe one will be on top so layer 3 is broken?

I wanted to see if there would be a uniform break for all locations the intersecting lines break? Layer 2 will always be broken if it is crossing layer 1 or layer 4 will always be broken of crossing layer 1, 2 or 3?

I guess it would almost be like a draw order for each of the layers. This way you are showing a constant draw order for each layer.

Am I over thinking this? Would this be setting a draw order for each of the layers to then have a masking region at all intersections?

Any and all help would be great.

Thanks guys/gals

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
Re: BreakAll is this possible to add?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 09:58:43 AM »
Welcome to The Swamp.

While it is possible I am too busy at this time to help you with this task.
It would be better to create a separate version of the program to fit your specific needs.
Enjoy your stay here at the Swamp.  8)
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.