Author Topic: Wish list of features for Point Creation similar to Parcel annotation  (Read 2747 times)

sourdough

• Bull Frog
Hi All, been doing a lot of Subdivision Parcels of late. I think that similar to how parcel can be annotated, it would also be a great feature to have point creation by parcel be added, but with even more smarts. If there was a point with a differential set by user to sense if a point already exists it would not set a point of a parcel corner. Likewise with parcels that it would also sense if a annotation already exists not to add another which it does do and is most annoying. If some of this already exists I hope someone might steer me to that direction. I'm on C3D 2016, and haven't used or seen what the newer versions can do. Being Autodesk's way, I would think that this matter is to small to worry about.
Note: On points I know there is a program with Sinpac that puts points on Lot corners, but doesn't have yet the ability to sense if a point already exists.

Regards and Thanks in advance
MJP
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:24:18 PM by sourdough »
LDC 2009/C3D 2010/C3D 2011/C3D 2016

Win 10 64bit

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
MJP, are you using the Sincpac-C3D LotCorner tool to set points?

MSTG007

• Gator
  • I can't remeber what I already asked! I need help!
That's kinda what we do here for our subdivisions. We have a master label which is the usual default label that we assign to a no plot layer then we attach other labels to that label to be able to turn on and off. Works for us.
Civil3D 2020

sourdough

• Bull Frog
MJP, are you using the Sincpac-C3D LotCorner tool to set points?
Sorry Jeff, you answered before I thought out the request. I added a note to that effect. Yes, I am using it.

MJP
LDC 2009/C3D 2010/C3D 2011/C3D 2016

Win 10 64bit