Author Topic: how to insert non deleted fields  (Read 11540 times)

Ravi

how to insert non deleted fields
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:23:06 AM »
hi all,
some one can guide me how to insert non deleted fields in attributes blocks. only that can be deleted once attribute block deleted.

regards
ravi :thinking:

tedg

• Swamp Rat
Re: how to insert non deleted fields
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 07:52:29 AM »
hi all,
some one can guide me how to insert non deleted fields in attributes blocks. only that can be deleted once attribute block deleted.

regards
ravi :thinking:

Hello there..
I don't know what you mean about "non deleted fields" maybe someone else knows what this means?
Please explain more on what you're trying to do.

Just in case you don't know, you insert a field into a block attribute by, while editing the attribute, right mouse click and select "insert field" (or "edit field" if that applies).

~shrug~
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, AutoCAD 2023, REVIT 2023

Ravi

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 12:00:12 AM »
shrug,

For detail explanation please see attachment.
I do not want show red circled options 1. delete 2. convert field to text, as field is linked with another block attribute property. No one could delete or convert to text inserted fields in any case on my project.

ravi

ChrisCarlson

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 08:28:00 AM »
Ohhhh, I don't believe it is possible. You might try setting the attribute to preset or constant.

cadtag

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 10:41:18 AM »
trying to do weird things with tech is counterproductive, when the better approach is education and management.  In other words, teach people why they shouldn't do X, reward them if they don't do X, and correct them when they do it wrong.  That's management's job.
The only thing more dangerous to the liberty of a free people than big government is big business

Ravi

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 12:29:05 AM »
Ohhhh, I don't believe it is possible. You might try setting the attribute to preset or constant.

MASTER_SHAKE,

I tried constant it is working the way I expected, but attribute position is still locked even set to "no". could you please guide me how to keep attribute unlock position in constant mode.

regards,
narendar