Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

List layername & entity's layername that is in/or has overridden with magenta

(1/3) > >>

tive29:
part of my job involves checking if any layername & entity is in/or has overridden with magenta colour
Short of eyeballing the whole drawing visually & missing out some obsecure entity, is there a LISP or LISPs that can do it faster :
1) list out the layer name that is in magenta colour
2) list out the layer name of the entity that is override with magenta colour
3) (if possible) a way to isolate or zoom in to those entity that is in magenta colour or entity override with magenta colour

ronjonp:
Paste this into the command line: (sssetfirst nil (ssget "_x" '((62 . 6))))  It will highlight all objects that have a magenta color by object setting.
I'm not sure about your layer question?

Lee Mac:
The following will select all objects in the current space which are displaying a colour of magenta:
--- Code - Auto/Visual Lisp: ---(defun c:magenta ( / l x )    (while (setq x (tblnext "layer" (not x)))        (if (= 6 (abs (cdr (assoc 62 x))))            (setq l (vl-list* "," (cdr (assoc 2 x)) l))        )    )    (sssetfirst nil        (ssget "_X"            (append                (if l                    (list                       '(-4 . "<OR")                           '(62 . 6)                           '(-4 . "<AND")                           '(62 . 256)                            (cons 8 (apply 'strcat (cdr l)))                           '(-4 . "AND>")                       '(-4 . "OR>")                    )                   '((62 . 6))                )                (if (= 1 (getvar 'cvport))                    (list (cons 410 (getvar 'ctab)))                   '((410 . "Model"))                )            )        )    )    (princ))

tive29:
Hello Lee Mac Thank you for the lisp. I forgot to mention that these entities are mainly in blocks & nested blocks hence i need to visually spot them out. If you could see a way to this that that will be fantastic.

That said, this LISP will be very useful in another of my project.

ronjonp:
Next question. What do you do once you spot these items out ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version