Thanks for the info.
I did try to clean the dwg, one layer at a time, block reference, etc., using the QSelect. The only thing that made it zoom 'correctly' was when I was deleting everything, one at a time, then trying the 'zoom extents each time. I did zoom correctly when I got down to 'Arcs'. But, when I QSelect to delete Arcs first, the dwg won't zoom right.
This whole mess started when I was deleting and merging layers to show only what I need. Unfortunately, I didn't zoom extents each time. So, I have no idea which command caused the problem.
Actually, I have spent more time trying to fix this mess than starting over. - I HATE giving up without knowing the cause. But, dollar wise, I think I will have to. Though I will probably save this mess to 'my area' and continue to play with it to solve it.
Again, thanks for your suggestions.