CAD Forums > CAD General

Enterprise CUIx - Shortcut Menus

<< < (2/4) > >>

ChrisCarlson:
The only downside is that the CUI file is editable while loaded as a partial customization file. Other than that, I don't see any real advantage to enterprise loading.

alanjt:

--- Quote from: Master_Shake on February 09, 2017, 02:02:07 PM ---The only downside is that the CUI file is editable while loaded as a partial customization file. Other than that, I don't see any real advantage to enterprise loading.

--- End quote ---
I've never been a fan, but I was going to use it as I was wanting to add some right-click menus.
I think I'll just code them into a reactor. Less of a headache than dealing with Autodesk and their wacky thought processes.

ronjonp:

--- Quote from: alanjt on February 09, 2017, 02:14:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Master_Shake on February 09, 2017, 02:02:07 PM ---The only downside is that the CUI file is editable while loaded as a partial customization file. Other than that, I don't see any real advantage to enterprise loading.

--- End quote ---
I've never been a fan, but I was going to use it as I was wanting to add some right-click menus.
I think I'll just code them into a reactor. Less of a headache than dealing with Autodesk and their wacky thought processes.

--- End quote ---
I was hoping you'd figure it out so you could show me  :)  .. I've never had very good luck customizing CUI for some reason.

alanjt:

--- Quote from: ronjonp on February 09, 2017, 02:18:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: alanjt on February 09, 2017, 02:14:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I was hoping you'd figure it out so you could show me  :)  .. I've never had very good luck customizing CUI for some reason.

--- End quote ---
lol. Every time I think I have it figured out, something throws me for a loop.

ronjonp:
Yeah .. I gave up a while ago. My software still loads an *.mns file  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version