Author Topic: CADSkillz project group  (Read 1847 times)

CADSkillzprojectgroup

CADSkillz project group
« on: November 28, 2016, 03:10:06 AM »
Hey!
Sorry to bother you. I am contacting you regarding an online survey for www.cadskillz.com. CADSKillz aim to revolutionize the way people learn CAD. CADSkillz teaches some of the world's most advanced CAD software using some of the world's leading CAD Instructors.

To understand CAD users better we will conduct a global survey, and it should only take 5-6 minutes to answer. By helping us you will automatically participate in winning 1 years license to the website, when it launches in March 2017.

Here is the link to the survey:  https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=JU7PMD8R3116

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, and thanks for your time

We are an university group, so we will be greatful for your helt with the project.

Kind regards CADSKILLZ project team!

ChrisCarlson

Re: CADSkillz project group
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:47:34 AM »
Interesting, I'll admit I'm not a fan of the chosen name. How will this compare to say, the offerings from PluralSight or Lynda?

cadtag

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 08:26:23 AM »
Agree about the naming....  throwing a z on the end of a word just strikes me as something that's too childish to take seriously
The only thing more dangerous to the liberty of a free people than big government is big business

tedg

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 08:32:03 AM »
Agree about the naming....  throwing a z on the end of a word just strikes me as something that's too childish to take seriously
LOL
How about "We-Be-CADD-skilz-N-shiznit" ?
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, AutoCAD 2023, REVIT 2023

roy_043

• Water Moccasin
  • BricsCAD 18
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 08:55:43 AM »
I wonder if the OP is aware of the Catskills...