Author Topic: Selecting different itens separately  (Read 1787 times)

heitz15

Selecting different itens separately
« on: October 24, 2016, 04:06:09 PM »
Hey guys,

Im developing this code to select the itens of my Pipe Network in Civil 3D

The first ListBox will list all the networks, the second one all the Structures and the onde all the pipes. I want the option (The select B Button) to Select each structure manually in the drawing. When i click this button the form will Me.Hide and then ill click on the specific itens and select them.

Could anyone tell me how do i get it?

Thank you already

heitz15

Re: Selecting different itens separately
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 07:16:25 AM »
No one?  :reallysad:

BillZndl

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 02:40:27 PM »

nobody

• Swamp Rat
  • .net stuff
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 01:09:17 AM »
hey Heitz...just a small word of advice: I've found it to be much simpler to use palette's myself for this. There's a real good example for a starting palette on the swamp here and they have all the same options as a windows form. That said, the great thing about it is that there is no reason to hide / recall the palette.  Using the events for the user controls (click events, selected items, etc) is much simpler.

I first started out using forms, and always had issues with them...flickering, pressing a button at the same time it when to hid would cause a crash, opening in the wrong locations despite every effort to stop it from doing so. I eventually got them working fine, but I've never had such issues with the palette.

With the palette there'd be no reason for it to hide. Your code would be written so that when a new item is selected, the control in the palette is updated. 

Just a thought. 

Hey guys,

Im developing this code to select the itens of my Pipe Network in Civil 3D

The first ListBox will list all the networks, the second one all the Structures and the onde all the pipes. I want the option (The select B Button) to Select each structure manually in the drawing. When i click this button the form will Me.Hide and then ill click on the specific itens and select them.

Could anyone tell me how do i get it?

Thank you already