Author Topic: Dynamo 1.2 Update  (Read 1103 times)

hudster

• Gator
Dynamo 1.2 Update
« on: October 14, 2016, 03:52:59 am »
The latest Revit 2017 Update has introduced a new feature, Dynamo player. Run Dynamo scripts without having to open Dynamo.

http://insidethefactory.typepad.com/my_weblog/2016/10/announcing-revit-20171-.html?utm_content=buffer83608&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Revit BDS 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, AutoCAD 2017, 2016, Navisworks 2017, 2016, BIM360 Glue

lamarn

• Swamp Rat
Re: Dynamo 1.2 Update
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 04:26:47 am »
Hi hudster, i am just following on a distance (with some popcorn..;-) developments on Dynamo.
Still have to see if & what it can do for Civil modelling. I think i don't have to tell you some discussions about these can be read elesewhere.
I think you know of RFO

Just to let you or somebody else didn't.

"
Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Price View Post

So, 1.2 "stable build" no longer has meaning, even version 1.2 has no meaning, because now there's 1.2.0.2690 that everyone can install, that is what we used to call the "stable build" of the version. And there's 1.2.0.2831, which is supposedly a stable build too (but a bug ridden one) and it's 1.2, but it's different. So either we have two "stable builds" which breaks the rules we have come to depend on, or ADSK shipped 2017.1 with a daily build, which is just a ****** thing to do to customers, forcing an unstable daily on people, especially without warning or easy avoidance. Dumb, ADSK, dumb.
The Dynamo for Revit installer and the installation of Revit 2017.1 delivers 2 pieces, Dynamo Core and Dynamo Revit. Dynamo Core is a shared component. For instance, if you have Dynamo Studio and Revit installed, they share the same core elements. Each of these pieces have their own build numbers and there is no need for them to align. You have stable builds. No ADSK based *****ing going on, we love and cherish you.

Bug ridden? Tell us more?  "

so, RFO to follow on this..
Design is something you should do with both hands. My 2d hand , my 3d hand ..