Author Topic: Table - How do I make wide borders?  (Read 1395 times)

craigr

Table - How do I make wide borders?
« on: August 15, 2016, 09:31:05 AM »
In the attached, I have Two boxes surrounding text. The bottom box / text  is MText surrounded by a 0.02 width Rectangle.  The Top box is part of the table above it, that I want to appear like the bottom box.

Page 1 is the CAD version with the Borders set mostly how I want them, except the width. Page 2 shows them printed to a .pdf. Page 3 shows my attempt at changing the border width. I thought that Lineweight is what I wanted to use.

Doing it this way is all new to me. I am trying to use the Tables for my notes instead of the MLine / Mtext Version.

I'm guessing that I am missing something small, but I can't figure out what it would be.  - Probably be something small & I am thinking too hard.  :)

craigr

Re: Table - How do I make wide borders?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »
Sure enough.... After working on this for 15 minutes or so, I found it myself.

I was correct with the Lineweights, I was missing the Plotting side of it. - My plotting script had 'Plot Lineweights' was set to NO. - See the attached. I have the Lineweight set to 0.5 and adjusted the Vertical and Horizontal Cell margins.

Honestly, that script / macro is several years old and I don't even pay attention to those settings any longer. Maybe I should go thru those scripts / macros and remind myself of what else is in there.

Thanks anyway.