Author Topic: Civil 3D | Corridor Rebuild Every Open?  (Read 2757 times)

BlackBox

• King Gator
Civil 3D | Corridor Rebuild Every Open?
« on: July 26, 2016, 11:11:53 AM »
I just hopped back into a project that has been sitting idle since I last submitted it... Nothing has been changed, by anyone...Yet, my Corridor drawing insists on being rebuilt as if it's out of date?

This happens for all of my Corridor drawings, every time I open, even though I saved them after being rebuilt as current... What gives?

TIA
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: Civil 3D | Corridor Rebuild Every Open?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 12:12:26 PM »
I just hopped back into a project that has been sitting idle since I last submitted it... Nothing has been changed, by anyone...Yet, my Corridor drawing insists on being rebuilt as if it's out of date?

This happens for all of my Corridor drawings, every time I open, even though I saved them after being rebuilt as current... What gives?

TIA

Shame the is NOT a similar function to points, "SHOW CHANGES"

Although, if you hit F2 and review the text box after opening afresh these drawing that were saved, and unchanged
what do you see?

Are you experiencing the annoying "Updating/Migrating Old Drawing" message?
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 01:29:01 PM »
I do see that message, along with the 'upgrading COGO' each-and-every-single time I open a drawing, despite them (the COGO Points) being created with same version.  :|
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

MSTG007

• Gator
  • I can't remeber what I already asked! I need help!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 01:43:37 PM »
I get that as well with all of our files... Very Annoying. I think we had that happen once, we audit and purged. then opened it in a previous version of Civil3D, saved it out, reopened it and it stopped... Hopefully that might help.
Civil3D 2020