Author Topic: 【Help】How to mark this Drawing?  (Read 1734 times)

myloveflyer

• Newt
【Help】How to mark this Drawing?
« on: June 19, 2016, 10:21:47 PM »
How to select the straight line of rectangular box in a circle, and then round of selection mark? And straight to the point of tangency of a circle?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:21:12 PM by myloveflyer »
Never give up !

myloveflyer

• Newt
Re: 【Help】How to mark this Drawing?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 02:43:46 AM »
Everyone,How to compile this program?Thanks!
Never give up !

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 08:06:02 AM »
Not sure of the goal here, but to find center points of circles with box shaped lines I would have the user select the objects.
Filter for LINES, then find lines that shared an end point. This would create groups of 4 LINES.
Sort the groups based on the X or Y axis.
Then calculate the center point of each Box.
This results in the points you need.
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.

ChrisCarlson

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:13:48 AM »
Not sure of the goal here, but to find center points of circles with box shaped lines I would have the user select the objects.
Filter for LINES, then find lines that shared an end point. This would create groups of 4 LINES.

Not even sure how you'd grab the correct line within the circle within the rectangle as there are 12 lines on top of each other. I don't understand the tangent part as every point on a circle (from the center) will be a tangent point.

myloveflyer

• Newt
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:42:04 PM »
CAB,Thanks!
I know how to choose round, use this command to complete all round selection
Code: [Select]
(ssget '((0. "CIRCLE"))), but how to choose with circular line box?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:04:42 PM by myloveflyer »
Never give up !

myloveflyer

• Newt
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 08:49:33 PM »

Not even sure how you'd grab the correct line within the circle within the rectangle as there are 12 lines on top of each other. I don't understand the tangent part as every point on a circle (from the center) will be a tangent point.
ChrisCarlson,Thanks.
I provide figure yuan, there may be repeat figure actually round the periphery of the straight line box is surrounded by 4 lines, the attachment I have eliminated the repeated figure yuan, to provide the DWG graphics, on the face of all round mark
Code: [Select]
(command "qdim" (ssget '((0. "CIRCLE"))) "" (getpoint" \ n end points: "))Able to complete, including "qdim" is the rapid annotation in CAD, but only in the following round labeling with straight line box is how to write?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:04:18 PM by myloveflyer »
Never give up !