Author Topic: Greetings and Hello  (Read 720 times)

dpeisenbeisz

• Mosquito
Greetings and Hello
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »
This is an interesting website and I am glad to have found it.  I noticed right off the bat that there are some very helpful and experienced people here who are willing to help the less experienced improve their coding skills.  My interests are primarily in Autolisp for Autocad and VBA for Autocad and MS Office.  I also had some C++ in college, but it has been a little while.  I am an engineer by trade but when I see something I can improve with a little code, I'm not afraid to tackle it (usually).  The problem is, I'm not as familiar with coding as a lot of you, so I am grateful for everyone's advice and help.  So, hello everyone.  I hope I can contribute something worthwhile.

The first question I have is, does anybody know how to put these two in a jar so I can shake them up and make them fight?

:evil:   :angel:

Just wondering. :uglystupid2:

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: Greetings and Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 02:23:07 pm »
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

Matt__W

• Seagull
  • I like my water diluted.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 03:39:15 pm »
The first question I have is, does anybody know how to put these two in a jar so I can shake them up and make them fight?
You're gonna fit in just fine here.   :-D
Autodesk Expert Elite
Autodesk Revit Architecture, Structure, MEP Mechanical and MEP Electrical Certified Professional
Autodesk Navisworks 2014 Essentials

kdub

• SuperMod
  • Swamp Rat
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 06:16:22 pm »
Welcome to TheSwamp

My interests are primarily in Autolisp for Autocad and VBA for Autocad and MS Office

Did you know that both AutoCAD and MS Office can be pushed around with C#. ... and it's great for games.

AutoLisp for casual ( and not so casual) customisation is still a valid choice for AutoCAD and BricsCad.

Best wishes.
called Kerry in my other life

Sometimes the question is more important than the answer.

jonesy

• SuperMod
  • Seagull
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 04:12:40 am »
Welcome to theswamp... you are so right with
I noticed right off the bat that there are some very helpful and experienced people here who are willing to help the less experienced improve their coding skills

I have had some wonderful help and advice from these people.
Thanks for explaining the word "many" to me, it means a lot.

www.travelthrutime