CAD Forums > CAD General

Fillet with Polyline to Arc

(1/3) > >>

MSTG007:
How do you guys get around creating a fillet from an arc to a polyline? I know there are several ways, currently I usually explode both lines and connect them. Or I create the selected arc a polyline then, fillet them together.

Just getting some ideas here. . .

ChrisCarlson:
I think it was 2016 when they allowed fillet to be applied to arc entities. They are treated like line entities and the final result will be three, separate arc entities.

nobody:

--- Quote from: MSTG007 on May 03, 2016, 10:06:52 AM ---How do you guys get around creating a fillet from an arc to a polyline? I know there are several ways, currently I usually explode both lines and connect them. Or I create the selected arc a polyline then, fillet them together.

Just getting some ideas here. . .

--- End quote ---

I do the same...hate it lol

MSTG007:
I have not looked yet, but I wonder if there is a routine that can do the exploding of the polyline, then fillet it and be done... Sure saves an extra step. lol.

MSTG007:
I hate to bring this back up. Fillet"ing" polylines with radiuses then exploding them is alittle more tedious anymore.

Is there a way to select a line or polyline, exploded it then fillet it together so its not a continuous polyline?

Good example. Laying out parking islands. The red line is a "line". The white is a polyline. I can not get it to do a 5' radius to where the white polyline and red line intersect. I usually have to explode the polyline to get it to work.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version