Author Topic: Vertex orthogonal projection line  (Read 3057 times)

zeng7659

• Mosquito
Vertex orthogonal projection line
« on: June 13, 2015, 07:27:24 AM »
 ::) Please help Thanks

ronjonp

• Needs a day job
Re: Vertex orthogonal projection line
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 12:07:39 AM »
Looks like you've solved your problem  :-) welcome to the swamp.

Windows 11 x64 - AutoCAD /C3D 2023

Custom Build PC

ribarm

• Gator
  • Marko Ribar, architect
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
Another one... Thanks...
Marko Ribar, d.i.a. (graduated engineer of architecture)

:)

M.R. on Youtube

AIberto

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 08:21:24 PM »
Another one... Thanks...

It's looks great.marko.
Can use this for  'DIMORDINATE' ?

ribarm

• Gator
  • Marko Ribar, architect
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 10:20:20 AM »
Another one... Thanks...

It's looks great.marko.
Can use this for  'DIMORDINATE' ?

Haven't checked for DIMORDINATE, but with helper lines, you can use QDIM command... Today I am feeling generous so I am posting my versions in order to express my thanks for helping me in this topic...
http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=49644.0
I haven't included versions where I use my sub, but as there is better version using (ssget "_F" (list p1 p2)), and they are included in zipped archive... As a side note, you can use F8 (orthomode on/off) in all custom rotated UCS but in the same plane as WCS where all 2d curves (references for this routine) lie... I've added dynbox.lsp, dynboxs.lsp, dynproj-new-new.lsp (this one is main and it's predicted to be called with dynproj command - it hides lines passing other entities from picked selection set if intersection is found, also it don't hide lines passing through entities that don't belong to selected selection set) and dynproj-new-new-all.lsp (which is to be started with dynproj-all command - this one projects lines from selected selection set without hiding lines and also like with dynproj-new-new.lsp it uses vertices from all selected 2d polylines as starting points of projections) to my acaddoc.lsp and they are working very well... Like in described animated gif, the main algorithm finds intersection points of bounding boxes that are rotated according to mouse position (using grread function) and for sides of bounding boxes that are parallel to cursor direction 2 tangent edges are projected to imaginary intersection of direction defined by cursor point and direction point normal to main direction defined by middle point of selection set and cursor point...

Also many thanks for video posted on www showing mathematical procedures for constructing inverse matrix using its determinant and also many thanks for used Stefan's sub function for determining bounding box of spline entity (this is open source, so I think it's no violation of authors rights), for the rest composing routines and testing them I have my permission to post them...

Hope you'll find those routines useful like I did...
And I hope that this rainy day in Serbia will soon be replaced with sun shiny sky without clouds...

[EDIT : ZIP archive reattached - now it includes dynproj-new-new-new.lsp and dynproj-new-new-new-all.lsp which includes intersection points between selected curves... Also all dynproj*.lsp have been changed slightly to be better... There were 25 downloads till zip was reattached...]

[EDIT : Found some lacks with vertical and horizontal lines with orthomode on... ZIP archive reattached... There were 11 downloads till reattaching again...]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:43:25 AM by ribarm »

M.R. on Youtube

AIberto

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 01:19:00 PM »
Hi marko.
Although not yet tested.
But I need to say : you are very generous.
Like me say ,for  'DIMORDINATE'  do it like this, It would be wonderful
http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?85984-lisp-automatic-dimensioning/#6

And I hope that this rainy day in Serbia will soon be replaced with sun shiny sky without clouds...
Best wishes!!!

ribarm

• Gator
  • Marko Ribar, architect
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 02:55:01 AM »
I don't know ab those routines posted for automatic dimensioning but they look great... I've updated my ZIP archive... Now my main routine is dynproj-new-new-new.lsp...

Regards, M.R.

M.R. on Youtube

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 03:31:47 AM »
Marko, your are always generous.
I don't know what circumstance can use  ?  for automatic dimensioning ?  Agree ,+1