Author Topic: How can create Auto endcap with polyline using Autocad Architecture 2014 .NET C#  (Read 2078 times)

nagamalliv

• Mosquito
Hi All,

Totally new for Autocad Architecture 2014 .NET C# programming, I want to create a wall auto end cap functionality with .NET api in Autocad Architecture 2014.

Please anyone suggest me.

Thanks,
Malli

Master_Shake

• Swamp Rat
Way above your head unfortunately. Start with C# basics and incorporate ObjectARX once you have a solid grasp on the fundamentals.

I would first check here https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/en and see if something already exists.

nagamalliv

• Mosquito
Hi,

Please send example to create Auto end cap with polyline with .NET api in Autocad architecture 2014, It's very urgent for me.

Thanks,
Malli.

MexicanCustard

• Swamp Rat
Did you look in the samples supplied with AutoCAD Architecture?  Did you download the 2014 SDK? 

Please do not come on the forums looking for us to do the work for you.  This is what most of us do for a living and we get paid to do it.  Unless you're willing to cut me a check you'll have to at least make an attempt to solve the problem on your own.

This is what your post sounds like to me.
I've never even sat in a car before much less driven one. I urgently need you guys to tell me how to drive a formula one car.  Please I'm desperate. 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:54:41 am by MexicanCustard »
AMEP 2017 64bit Win 10

nagamalliv

• Mosquito
Hi MexicanCustard,

I have tried with supplied samples, but unable to create end cap with poly line, Please post if you have a solution you can post it otherwise leave it. i have already mentioned newly writing tool in ADT 2014.

Please post information not your suggestions.

Thanks,
Malli.