Author Topic: A Donation with a Request....  (Read 8102 times)

CADaver

A Donation with a Request....
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2005, 11:21:23 AM »
Quote from: pochrist
I'll think I'll have look around and spend more money, some body out there had to be as clever as this guy was with aligning text (He just never use Accounted for Rotated View ports I guess) Thanks anyway
You can do that if you wish, but a complete explanation of what you want here will get exactly what you need for basically free, and you'll learn something in the process.  I've been trolling forums for a great many years, and I've found no better programers than those posting right here.  

But understand that they can't read your mind, and won't use a program they didn't buy or write or were given proper permission to use.

hudster

• Gator
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 11:25:04 AM »
This isn't an unsupported program.

I did a web search and on freecadapps there is a new version of this routine called alignit2k.  It was posted on april 4th 2005, maybe it's been revised to do what you need it to.

If it has I'm sure you'd get a discount as your an existing user.

Here is the link
Revit BDS 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, AutoCAD 2017, 2016, Navisworks 2017, 2016, BIM360 Glue

pochrist

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 01:54:45 PM »
Surprised you found, but then I foolishly assumed going to the Authors website was the way to go, (which by the way still doesn't load / exist any anymore.) I did however download and run the application, it appears to be newer then mine by about 30 days, (mine also is Called Alignit2K)
but this one generates an error

RF-OK-CW
Error: no function definition Dos_Date

I think this one won't run in ADT 2005, I assume the ARX file is the problem. The older version relies on a VLX file. I did attempt to contact the Author... Maybe he'll answer... even though he hasn't answered the guy that left his review on that webite you sent to me. Thanks

Serge J. Gianolla

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2005, 07:30:17 PM »
It appears that this routine is using DOSLib from Robert mcneel, free utility.

daron

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2005, 08:30:52 AM »
That's interesting Serge. Pochrist is already using that. Curious as to what's not being read correctly?

CADaver

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2005, 12:45:41 PM »
May need a newer version of DOSLib.