Author Topic: drawing status bar  (Read 5506 times)

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: drawing status bar
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 05:09:18 PM »
not sure IF that dark theme is available outside 2015 version (most likely THAT is a NEW feature if one want to call it that)<<<sarcasm>>>>
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

Bethrine

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »
not sure IF that dark theme is available outside 2015 version (most likely THAT is a NEW feature if one want to call it that)<<<sarcasm>>>>

Well now. Turns out I am on 2014.  :-o :oops:

mjfarrell

• Seagull
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 05:15:04 PM »

Well now. Turns out I am on 2014.  :-o :oops:
well don't despair, as I said they only partially implemented this NEW feature in the Civil product....so I couldn't use it even IF I wanted to.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell

Rob...

• King Gator
  • Take a little time to stop and smell the roses.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 05:58:02 PM »
She called him a "twit", he he he...

Seriously, though, the default dark theme is a new "enhancement" included with 2015. We have it but I haven't had a need for it, so it isn't even on my machine yet. 2016 is just around the corner, so I may never see 2015. Hmmm... I just blew my mind.
CAD Tech

mjfarrell

• Seagull
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 06:00:45 PM »
change your theme...You can  change between the dark theme and a more traditional  theme using the Color Scheme control on the Display tab of the Options dialog box.ote it is pretty much pointless to do this in C3D...as they did not implement that theme across all tool bars and dialog boxes

This twit is currently using the dark theme.

For those that don't read English well, the This in the sentence above is referring to the author of the post.

While some might take perverse pleasure in thinking Bethrine as calling myself a twit, she was actually doing that to her self.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell

tedg

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 10:32:10 AM »
change your theme...You can  change between the dark theme and a more traditional  theme using the Color Scheme control on the Display tab of the Options dialog box.ote it is pretty much pointless to do this in C3D...as they did not implement that theme across all tool bars and dialog boxes

This twit is currently using the dark theme.

For those that don't read English well, the This in the sentence above is referring to the author of the post.

While some might take perverse pleasure in thinking Bethrine as calling myself a twit, she was actually doing that to her self.

Sooo....were you calling yourself a twit here?

heh heh heh  'I like to call it a cheeseburger'  hee hee heee twit

:?
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, AutoCAD 2023, REVIT 2023