Author Topic: c3d: line/curve label sequential numbering issue  (Read 2942 times)

alanjt

• Needs a day job
  • Standby for witty remark...
c3d: line/curve label sequential numbering issue
« on: October 15, 2014, 10:56:59 AM »
Has anyone encountered an issue when creating line/curve labels where it will count the curve numbers normally, but when it creates the lines, it also counts the curves? thus if you go from L1 to C1, it should then continue to L2, but it's actually going to L3.
Civil 3D 2019 ~ Windohz 7 64bit
Dropbox

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
Re: c3d: line/curve label sequential numbering issue
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 11:43:23 AM »
Yep, Known issue. Either label individually or go back and renumber. Oh, and file a support request with Autodesk. I haven't checked if this has been corrected in the newer ('14, '15) versions, but I've seen others asking about it recently on the Adesk forum.

alanjt

• Needs a day job
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 11:58:23 AM »
Yep, Known issue. Either label individually or go back and renumber. Oh, and file a support request with Autodesk. I haven't checked if this has been corrected in the newer ('14, '15) versions, but I've seen others asking about it recently on the Adesk forum.
Ugh. Just what I didn't want to see, but exactly what I was expecting. Thank you, Jeff.
Dropbox

alanjt

• Needs a day job
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 02:30:27 PM »
Ok, I have a fix:

>Label your polyline with your normal bearing & distance or curve data labels
>select all newly created labels
>in properties palette, change line/curve styles to ones that only display the tag
>create table
>profit
Dropbox