Author Topic: Dimstyle not saved?  (Read 6687 times)

Bethrine

Dimstyle not saved?
« on: December 27, 2013, 11:39:07 AM »
Hello!

I opened my drawing this morning and my dimstyle wasn't saved. So, I updated it and all was going fine, then it reverted...? Any ideas? I am working on saving a style I can just import...having trouble figuring out how to do that. :/

Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
Re: Dimstyle not saved?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:24:13 PM »
Maybe this will help?
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Bethrine

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:35:49 PM »
Thank you Mark. I thought I saved my style, Unfortunately, it saved it without showing me where it saved it. I would love to be able to load it? I am familiar with 2008 and am now using 2013.

cadtag

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 02:45:35 PM »
Dismstyles are only saved in the current drawing.  If you want to import one into a drawing, DesignCenter will do that.  Key in ADC, then browse to the drawing that has the one you want, expand the drawing in DC to show what you can import, and drag it into your drawing.

The only thing more dangerous to the liberty of a free people than big government is big business

Bethrine

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 04:00:49 PM »
Dismstyles are only saved in the current drawing.  If you want to import one into a drawing, DesignCenter will do that.  Key in ADC, then browse to the drawing that has the one you want, expand the drawing in DC to show what you can import, and drag it into your drawing.

Thank you! I was looking for design center. :D