Author Topic: Acad 09 / publish / via Bluebeam  (Read 7882 times)

PHX cadie

• Water Moccasin
Re: Acad 09 / publish / via Bluebeam
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 02:05:05 PM »
you hit on something!!

went step up step and now get a single pdf w/ each dwg...Thank You!

Before:
never used dwg to pdf.pc3 (just had bluebeam as printer)
never had to have the same plot setup and active in each file, (always used publisher to "import" plot settingsfrom first file to others)

have a plot setup "robdraw" in each file and step by step it works
have a plot setup "horsecookies" in the first file only and I only get the first file

Might be back, but for now Thank You!
Acad 2013 and XM
Back when High Tech meant you had an adjustable triangle

Rob...

• King Gator
  • Take a little time to stop and smell the roses.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 02:53:02 PM »
"HorseCookies" LMAO!

A page set-up can be applied to all the sheets in the publish list as long as that page set-up resides in the top sheet. Select all the sheets, Ctrl+A or shift select. Then click the arrow to the right of the top sheet page setup and click the desired page set-up.

A page set-up can also be imported to the top sheet and the applied to all the sheets with the same method.
CAD Tech

PHX cadie

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 12:10:06 PM »

A page set-up can be applied to all the sheets in the publish list as long as that page set-up resides in the top sheet. Select all the sheets, Ctrl+A or shift select. Then click the arrow to the right of the top sheet page setup and click the desired page set-up.

A page set-up can also be imported to the top sheet and the applied to all the sheets with the same method.

Thats what I'm trying to get back to.
If I "import" from the first file I'll get a multi page pdf, (1 page per file) - bad

If the same setup is "current" in each file, publish will give me what I want, several single page pdf's. Then whats the point of publish if I have to import the plot setting and make them current for each file (x82). Might as plot 1 at time if thats the case
Acad 2013 and XM

Rob...

• King Gator
  • Take a little time to stop and smell the roses.
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2014, 09:47:41 AM »
So, I tried doing a publish using an imported page set-up for the DWG to PDF plotter and I couldn't even find the output. For some reason importing the page set-up doesn't seem to work as expected. That's probably why I/we use pay for and use AcroPlot. It's similar to BlueBeam.

Can you get the desired result plotting with the BlueBeam interface?
CAD Tech

PHX cadie

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »
should find the pdf location in the Publish Options (hopefully)

the blubeam option will take some playing with (totally unfamiliar and looks cartoonish) and didn't want to hit ronjon with a bunch of stupid questions. (wheres the pens, wheres pagesetup, wheres my coffee, .......)

I'l take a look, may be awhile.
Acad 2013 and XM

ronjonp

• Needs a day job
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 10:35:14 AM »
should find the pdf location in the Publish Options (hopefully)

the blubeam option will take some playing with (totally unfamiliar and looks cartoonish) and didn't want to hit ronjon with a bunch of stupid questions. (wheres the pens, wheres pagesetup, wheres my coffee, .......)

I'l take a look, may be awhile.

Just ask if you have any questions. I used Bluebeam exclusively when we were stuck on AutoCAD 2009 for 4 years.

Windows 11 x64 - AutoCAD /C3D 2023

Custom Build PC