Author Topic: zoomextents issues  (Read 9954 times)

BrianM

Re: zoomextents issues
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 08:43:37 PM »
IDabble,
Thank you for the response. I did try that code previously, but get the same results. I posted this same question today over on the Autodesk forums. Alexander.Rivilis responded with some excellent info and mentioned that the drawing window doesn't actually resize until after the command executes. Therefore, since I'm trying to resize and zoom extents within the same command, it isn't working. I split the program into two different commands. The first command only resizes the drawing window, but then I use "sendstringtoexecute" method at the end to execute a second command that does the zoom extents and all subsequent operations. This worked fine, so for now my issue is resolved. However, if someone has other ideas to resolve this issue, I would definetely be interested in seeing them just for more experience.

Thank you
BrianM

Alexander Rivilis

• Bull Frog
  • Programmer from Kyiv (Ukraine)
Re: zoomextents issues
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 05:46:57 AM »
... Alexander.Rivilis responded with some excellent info and mentioned that the drawing window doesn't actually resize until after the command executes...
Note. I wrote "As far as I remember the actual window resizing occurs only after the command completes".