Author Topic: Plant 3D Resources?  (Read 20695 times)

M-dub

Re: Plant 3D Resources?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2013, 09:06:37 AM »
I have nothing to add to this current conversation, but just thought I'd say that I'm expecting our software to arrive in the mail today or tomorrow!  I'm sure the flood gates will soon open and there will be questions-a-plenty coming through here. :)

JNieman

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2013, 09:16:36 AM »
Not sure I have answered your questions, but sure hope that you can get some help and sort it all out.  P3D is doing very well in the market and we are always wanting to be sure people are satisfied.
Absolutely - I appreciate the pointers.  I totally understand the purpose of the included structural features - I was misinformed previously or misinterpreted, but I've since seen it quite openly stated exactly how you put it.  I'm still in the newb phase so to speak where I'm still getting my bearings and learning how to even ask an intelligent question.  I'm not sure when the boss has planned it, but eventually we'll be getting some professional training - we're just giving it a try and getting our bearings to try and get a jump start.  It's been great so far.

M-dub

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »
...It's been great so far.

This is what I like to see!  :)

M-dub

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2013, 08:09:26 AM »
We just finished two weeks of training.  Now, to implement it all and get rolling.  Really looking forward to it.

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 11:53:46 AM »
Favor time: Can anyone post a zip with a couple Plant 3D files / models ... P&ID, Piping, Structural -- whatever you have and can share.

Abundant thanks!

Michael.

:-)
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst