Author Topic: Dimension Style's settings  (Read 1297 times)

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
Dimension Style's settings
« on: November 14, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »
AutoCAD 2013 x86 SP1.1

I have some questions about the settings of a DimStyleTableRecord instance. Please, open the "Modify Dimension Style" dialog box (through _DIMSTYLE command, and press "Modify.." button) - my questions about these settings.

1. I try to set individual value for 'dimStyle.Dimblk1' property, but the "First" option on the "Symbols and Arrows" tab was not changed. Why it ain't working? How can I do it?
2. I try to set individual value for 'dimStyle.Dimblk2' property, but the "Second" option on the "Symbols and Arrows" tab was not changed. Why it ain't working? How can I do it?
3. How can I set value for a "Dimension Break" option on the "Symbols and Arrows" tab?
4. How can I set value for a "Linear Jog Size" option on the "Symbols and Arrows" tab?
5. How can I check/unchek the "Draw Frame Around Text" parameter on the "Text" tab?
6. How can I set "Scale Dimensions To Layout", or "Use Overall Scale Of" in "Scale for Dimension Features" group on "Fit" tab?
7. How can I check/uncheck the "Apply to Layout Dimensions Only" option on the "Primary Units" tab?
8. How can I set necessary value for "Placement" on "Alternate Units" tab?
9. How can I set a 'Basic', or a 'Deviation' value for a "Method" option in the "Tolerance Format" group, on the "Tolerances" tab?
10. How can I set an "Align Decimal Separators", or an "Align Operational Symbols" value for the "Align Decimal Separators" option in the "Tolerance Alignment" group on the "Tolerances" tab?

Best Regards,
Andrey

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
Re: Dimension Style's settings
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 01:57:26 PM »
For  ALL members:

I suggest to unite efforts for solving these questions. Then I will place in Internet a detailed code sample, which  shows an each parameter of "Dimention Style Manager" dialog box.

For example, look this.

Is it interesting for nobody?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 02:03:30 PM by Andrey »