Author Topic: Bug ,About checkbox and optionbutton  (Read 4520 times)

lifei18

Bug ,About checkbox and optionbutton
« on: July 14, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »
I think it is a bug ,When a sldview(or blockview, pictrurebox)  In front of the checkbox and optionbutton, , I found the checkbox and optionbutton can not send to front,but other control can do it ,I hope in next version can fix this bug,Thanks.

owenwengerd

• Bull Frog
Re: Bug ,About checkbox and optionbutton
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:30:28 PM »
I think you are referring to overlapping controls. Windows does not support "order" of overlapping sibling controls, so this is by design and Microsoft has no plans to change this.

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 01:09:09 PM »
What is at issue here? I don't understand the original question, but if it is about having a checkbox on top of an image, it certainly is possible within windows.
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie

lifei18

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 07:02:31 AM »
I just want a checkbox control on top of a Sldview control,But anybody can tell me how can do this?

owenwengerd

• Bull Frog
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 10:09:14 AM »
If you make the checkbox transparent (background color set to transparent) and the SldView control *not* transparent, then Windows will always draw the checkbox last in a normal painting operation. Anything that causes the SldView to paint itself outside of the normal Windows painting operation must also force the checkbox to be repainted immediately afterward.