Author Topic: Bricscad Linux BRX/LRX  (Read 4481 times)

It's Alive!

• Retired
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel
Bricscad Linux BRX/LRX
« on: January 10, 2012, 08:45:04 AM »
Hi all,
I've attached sample projects for Bricscadv12, one is setup for Brx Windows and one for Lrx Linux. The windows project is for Visual Studio 2005 & Linux is with Codeblocks 10.05. Both projects are setup to use the system variable  $(BRX12) to point to the SDK.  So head over to the Bricsys site, grab yourself a copy of the Linux beta, the SDK. Pour yourself a double Macallan scotch and have fun.  8-)

BTY both projects ues the same c++ code.
Retired

hsiao369

• Mosquito
Re: Bricscad Linux BRX/LRX
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:14:22 AM »
The following error occurred when I compile:

||=== LinuxLib, Release32GCC ===|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_ArxRegisteredCommand::_ArxRegisteredCommand()」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|83|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_ArxRegisteredCommand::_ArxRegisteredCommand(AcRxFunctionPtr, const ACHAR*, const ACHAR*, const ACHAR*, Adesk::Int32, AcEdUIContext*, UINT)」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|96|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_AdsRegisteredSymbol::_AdsRegisteredSymbol()」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|193|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_AdsRegisteredSymbol::_AdsRegisteredSymbol(_AdsFuncPtr, const ACHAR*, bool, UINT)」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|202|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_ArxRegisteredCommand::_ArxRegisteredCommand()」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|83|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_ArxRegisteredCommand::_ArxRegisteredCommand(AcRxFunctionPtr, const ACHAR*, const ACHAR*, const ACHAR*, Adesk::Int32, AcEdUIContext*, UINT)」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|96|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_AdsRegisteredSymbol::_AdsRegisteredSymbol()」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|193|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h||In constructor 「_AdsRegisteredSymbol::_AdsRegisteredSymbol(_AdsFuncPtr, const ACHAR*, bool, UINT)」:|
/home/vpc/BrxSdk12/inc/AcRx/AcRxArxApp.h|202|警告: 將 NULL 轉換到非指標類型 「ACHAR {aka wchar_t}」 [-Wconversion-null]|
||=== Build finished: 16 errors, 0 warnings ===|

It's Alive!

• Retired
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 02:13:54 AM »
I'm not a Linux expert, and I can't read Chinese (I should be able to, I have lived here long enough) , but it's obvious that something is weird. did you use my project? did you setup system variables to the SDK? I got it to work with a bit of fiddling, I'm sure you can too : )
Retired

John Kaul (Se7en)

• Administrator
  • Needs a day job
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 07:16:27 AM »
I got those wchar_t errors as well. I had setup a project with cmake and  kdevelop and at the time I chalked it up to wonkey preprocessor directives in the headers. 

In my little experience, however, I have noticed that code:blocks is better at building the code written by you VS guys. Not sure what any of that means but...
TheSwamp.org (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Donate to TheSwamp.org

frtfff

• Bull Frog
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 03:59:40 AM »
I can't understand this well.but that's a good thing if it can work in linux.