Author Topic: Attaching Images in Bricscad 12 via .NET Code  (Read 6650 times)

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
Re: Attaching Images in Bricscad 12 via .NET Code
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 04:35:28 AM »

You know I was just joking with you right? hmm maybe the veebee joke are getting long in the tooth  :|

Yes I know :-)

I also can read C# but I've chosen for VB a while ago. Maybe because I wrote a lot of VBA apps in the past, it seemed a natural choice. Also I write PHP scripts which is a C-language, and if I do some C# stuff, it is different from the PHP structure. I would have to correct every line of code then afterwards. With VB the structure is different so I don't have that problem.

But you may make jokes, I don't care :-)
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
Re: Attaching Images in Bricscad 12 via .NET Code
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 04:40:24 AM »
Added: how's the Bricscad .net implementation progressing ??

It is almost the level of AutoCAD 2010 API, there is not much that doesn't work in BricsCAD. Even Palettes are supported now (except the Palette Icon).

Further there are very little differences, like the impossibility of returning an objectid from an object after committing the transaction. You need to create an extra object for a return value.

I'm very positive about the Bricscad API.
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.