Author Topic: CADCore  (Read 6183 times)

BlueMoon

CADCore
« on: January 18, 2011, 07:23:31 PM »
Not sure where to post this.  We have some old drawings that were scanned using a Hitachi scanner.  They are in the .HRF format. (hitachi raster format)  We have no way of opening them and do not want to buy a copy of CADCore to do so.  Any suggestions ? (besides THAT one)

Thanks,
Blue Moon

Chris

• Swamp Rat
Re: CADCore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 09:23:05 AM »
Irfranview may be able to do it, it is freeware.
Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.
AEC Collection 2020 (C3D)
Win 10

BlueMoon

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 01:06:03 PM »
I tried to check this out but it seems like there is confusion in my search engine (google and ask) as to infranview and irfanview.  Anyway, irfanview listed many formats it will change but .hrf is not on their list.  Thank you for the suggestion.  It took me to many places I haven't been before.  (which is fun and sometimes good)  We may wind up re-scanning them.

Again, thank you
bm

Swift

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 01:24:07 PM »
I tried to check this out but it seems like there is confusion in my search engine (google and ask) as to infranview and irfanview.  Anyway, irfanview listed many formats it will change but .hrf is not on their list.  Thank you for the suggestion.  It took me to many places I haven't been before.  (which is fun and sometimes good)  We may wind up re-scanning them.

Again, thank you
bm

In this instance one might search for a torrent for Hitachi Image Scan
Install long enough to get a usable format of your data and move on.
Note this is NOT advocating software piracy.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

BlueMoon

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 04:19:37 PM »
Our IT rep just came to my cell and said they have someone to run the maps thru their high speed scanner.  Those guys get all the toys.  Thanks to all for your suggestions.  Time to start breaking more rocks.

bm