Author Topic: CUILOAD or CUI Dialog Box  (Read 2132 times)

caddcop

CUILOAD or CUI Dialog Box
« on: November 03, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
I recently had to reinstall my Civil 3D 2008 due to an unknown problem. My Land Desktop 2008 was fully functional and unaffected by this problem.
After the repair, I noticed the VAULT toolbar was now appearing in my Land Desktop sessions.
I have been working on making our support structure a network stored system, including CUI's - both an enterprise and user custom. Because of this being set in my profile, I was very surprised to see this new toolbar.
I opened the CUI Dialog Box, expecting to see a partial CUI to unload, but found none. So I googled the name of the vault CUI and found the CUIUNLOAD/CUILOAD commands and using that dialog box, unloaded the Vault and Impression CUI's.
However, I was wondering if anyone knew why I could not see these in the CUI Dialog Box but could in the CUILOAD dialog box. And where, in the blazes is AutoCAD saving these "hidden" partial CUI files. I do not want my customization efforts to carry these partial CUI's to everyones desktop when I roll out the new system.
TIA