Author Topic: Hotkeys for Bricscad?  (Read 10861 times)

nullptr

• BricsCAD
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel
Re: Hotkeys for Bricscad?
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 10:37:48 pm »
Thanks for the kind words.

The HotKeys editor is a stand-alone VB6 program.  I can post a copy here if you like.

That would be great so I can get an idea of what it does, then maybe I could write up something in MFC so it's all in a single module.

@Kerry, I can add that, or add a menu...

Chuck Gabriel

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 11:47:36 pm »
Thanks for the kind words.

The HotKeys editor is a stand-alone VB6 program.  I can post a copy here if you like.

That would be great so I can get an idea of what it does, then maybe I could write up something in MFC so it's all in a single module.

Here it is.

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 12:26:45 am »

Piccys and the file ...

Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

--> Donate to theSwamp<--

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 12:04:27 pm »
Picking up an old thread.  I thought I'd try compiling this version of HotKeys for Bricscad 12.  I'm using Visual C++ Express Edition, which I know very little about.  My last experience with C++ was in DOS about 18 years ago.  Working in VS is a lot different from the Borland IDE.  In any case, I get the following when I try a build:

1>Compiling...
1>StdAfx.cpp
1>t:\2012 work\063012 hotkeys\hotkeys\hotkeys\source\StdAfx.h(29) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
1>Creating browse information file...
1>Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729
1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
1>BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Release\HookProcedures.sbr': No such file or directory
1>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
1>$(BRX10)

I think a lot of the problem is that I don't know where or how to point to the SDK.  Is there a tutorial that tells, on a very basic level, how to set up and compile an existing project for BRX?  Everything I've found so far assumes that "compile with the new SDK" is all the instruction anyone would need.  I need something more like a step by step.  Any help on getting started would be greatly appreciated.  If someone is willing to do a build for BC12 that would be good, too.   

Thanks.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 10:36:32 pm »
Apparently afxwin.h is not included in the Visual C++ Express Edition.  I guess my question needs to change to ask whether it is necessary here, and if not how to remove any references.

nullptr

• BricsCAD
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 11:39:57 pm »
heres a new build for V12  :-)

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 01:44:46 pm »
Thanks.

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2016, 06:10:15 pm »
I was trying to compile this for Bricscad v16.2 and a fatal error C1189 -- "#error:  MFC does not support NTDDI_VERSION less than NTDDI_WINXP.  Please change the definition of NTDDI_VERSION in your project properties or precompiled header."

I'm still in over my head when it comes to .arx programming.  Can anyone provide pointers on what to look for and where?  "NTDDI_VERSION" does not show up in any of the source. 

Thanks.

nullptr

• BricsCAD
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2016, 07:50:44 pm »
For BricsCADv16 32 and 64 bit, I only tested that they load (x64) anyway  :crazy2:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 08:04:30 pm by nullptr »

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2016, 10:23:51 pm »
Thanks.