Author Topic: Using Fields to fill out coordinates on a layout Title block  (Read 2368 times)

sparky

Using Fields to fill out coordinates on a layout Title block
« on: March 27, 2009, 06:19:57 AM »
This would be good for everyone I think....

The Coordinates would be Attributes of the Title block, with a field expression giving output on the Zoomed View in the Viewport which the title block would be framing.

The Fields would return the correct modelspace Viewport view coordinates within a sheet set of more than 1 sheet.

%<\AcObjProp Object(%<\_ObjId 1974392920>%).Center \f "%lu2%pt2%pr0">% is a field expression to get the Y coordinate of the Centerpt of a View in a Viewport. I'm using MAP 3d 2007, and want my MAP Book generated Layouts ( > 1 Nr.) to have  TitleBlocks with coordinates autofilled.

That means there has to be a link between the Layout and its title block attrs. The "...ObjID .."  in the expression above is a little worrying as this needs to be created on the fly and then 1/2 the width and/or 1/2 Height Properties added to it to give the corner coordinates (Rectangular Viewport). That probly means I need to use Fieldexpression category "Sheet sets", but I'm not getting anywhere with that!

Anyone any ideas???