Author Topic: leader text position question  (Read 2079 times)

ELOQUINTET

leader text position question
« on: October 01, 2004, 09:39:27 AM »
i am if there is a variable or something that controls the justification of the text used with leaders. i would like it to be middle left or middle right but it keeps justifying itself top left or right. how can i change this default value?

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 10:00:26 AM »
If you use quick leaders ..........
Code: [Select]

Command: qleader
Specify first leader point, or [Settings] <Settings>: <enter>

brings up a dialog that lets you change all this.
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

ELOQUINTET

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 10:26:13 AM »
i'm aware of that mark i have mine set to middle of top line but if you look in properties it is top left justified. i'm am encountering problem when doing match properties the text is going from centered to below or above. i have another question ,if you don't mind, what do you think should be the text wrap setting per scale and is there a way to put that in dimension styles yet other than manually specifying each time you create a leader? also i've posted a question to your dimension override proggie in show your stuff section. thanks

bman

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 01:40:26 PM »
Goto Dimstyle manager & highlight ur parent dimstyle, then select New-->Use For-->Leaders & Tolerances-->Continue.  It should have created a substyle beneath the parent style called Leader. Highlight Leader-->Modify-->Text-->Vertical-->Centered. This applies just those settings to leaders only while maintaining all other settings from the parent style.