Author Topic: Architectural Fonts, where can you find them?  (Read 2271 times)

sestes

Architectural Fonts, where can you find them?
« on: September 28, 2004, 10:38:51 AM »
I get a lot of backgrounds from various Architects, and I never seem to have all the correct fonts.  Yes some Architects will supply them when using the Pack n' go method.  But it seems I'm always substituting theirs for one of my own, which is actually altering the way they choose to have their drawings look.  Just out of curiosity I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and where can I find these fonts?  I'm will to spend a few for them.  Any input is greatly appreciated.   :lol:

Dommy2Hotty

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 10:49:05 AM »
Ask them to put together a standard zip file containing all their custom files you would need...fonts, plot styles, layering guide, etc...they could then send that to anyone else they work with...

sestes

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 11:01:21 AM »
Quote from: Dommy2Hotty
Ask them to put together a standard zip file containing all their custom files you would need...fonts, plot styles, layering guide, etc...they could then send that to anyone else they work with...

Thats sounds dandy, but...Have you ever tried to get something out of an Architect?....for free?....  I'd rather pull my hair out.  Sorry to be so blunt :wink: ,  I appreciate the input, in a perfect world we all work together to suit each others needs.  But their must be another way.

Dommy2Hotty

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 11:35:28 AM »
Quote from: sestes
...Have you ever tried to get something out of an Architect?

Sure have...My two bosses are architects!  :lol: Well...I don't know of any good places off the top of my head, but maybe you could post what fonts you need, I'm sure somebody would have them...I know we have a collection of them here...

sestes

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 11:40:02 AM »
Well thats good, I mean no offence.  Is there a CD that was purchased?  or a website that you could point me too?  I just want to be in the loop on this issue.  Thanks for your time.

Dommy2Hotty

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 11:46:49 AM »
Digital Architect Software
I think they got them before Al Gore invented the InterWeb...so I don't have a website...but with some searching, I'm sure you can find them...I'll look at lunch if you don't find them by then...

sestes

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2004, 11:47:45 AM »
Awsome, thanks a bunch!