Code Red > AutoLISP (Vanilla / Visual)

New menu loading problems

<< < (2/23) > >>

ELOQUINTET:
changed all my menugroups but thanks for lookin out mdub. btw see my post about your smoking or rather "not". cheers

dan

daron:

--- Quote ---how can i solve the problem of my custom toolbars not showing up. can i copy them somehow from home to here and not have to create them again cos that was a bit tedious.
--- End quote ---

All your custom toolbars are in the Dan.mns file. Even if they are a bunch of smiley's or in 2004's case ?'s on clouds, they should still work. Could you post your mns file so we can see it. You can even upload it on the lily pond and link us to it.

--- Quote ---how do i get the between feature the showup in my snaps without losing everything else
--- End quote ---

That has to be done in the acad.mns file, unless you'd rather have a toolbar that invokes it. It shouldn't delete anything. Always make a backup copy or something before modifying anything.

Mark:
Let me ask you this first, did you add the new "menu" folder to the acad search path?

M-dub:

--- Quote from: Daron ---That has to be done in the acad.mns file, unless you'd rather have a toolbar that invokes it.
--- End quote ---

If you create a toolbar for it, leave the ^C^C out of the macro...Just use 'btwn.  Otherwise, it cancels the command you're in.

daron:
^Oh, yeah! Do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version