Author Topic: Elite Status for Subscription Customers  (Read 1386 times)

Dinosaur

Elite Status for Subscription Customers
« on: September 01, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »
If you are on subscription, they just posted a little stage storage program to the civil 3d subscription center. . .
I know that you have no influence regarding the policy and am not directing this at you scout, but this post of yours from a different topic hits on a nerve that has been exposed since the "survey extension" was posted for some but not all to use and learn a couple years back and has now become business as usual.
This trend of limiting very promising extensions to "subscription customers only" is really starting to irritate me.  Even though I no longer work with Civil 3D on a daily basis, I tried to keep my skills up to date in the event my fortunes may change back that direction with new features for 2009 until my home computer with the trial version installed went belly up.  I am nearing the ability to play with the trial version again but this elite status given subscribers blocks me from access to important new features and prevents me from staying current compared to other potential job applicants.  You are welcome very much Autodesk, for all of my efforts promoting Civil 3d the last 3 years and putting up with all the essential functions when they still really sucked if they were present at all . . . your appreciation is most underwhelming.

dfarris75

Re: Elite Status for Subscription Customers
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:11:13 PM »
They're just trying to give some sort of incentive for subscribers to keep the subs current. Since the software lacks in so many other ways that's how they keep some folks, who are otherwise on the fence, on the bankroll.

It'll be OK Dino.

Dent Cermak

Re: Elite Status for Subscription Customers
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 04:27:46 PM »
But I like my subscription perks!! :grazy: Neener!Neener!Neener! :whistle: