Author Topic: Command Line Questions  (Read 3056 times)

daron

Re: Command Line Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »
Well, maybe sympathetic to the torture you go through with "progress".

Dinosaur

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »
Man, from what I 'read', I sure am glad I don't have to use C3D.  I think the ratio seems to be 1 Pro to every 5 Cons!
hmm . . . let's see . . . if  one considers Michael a "pro" and how many swampers are trying to use Civil 3D . . . HEY !

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 08:20:24 PM »
Man, from what I 'read', I sure am glad I don't have to use C3D.  I think the ratio seems to be 1 Pro to every 5 Cons!
hmm . . . let's see . . . if  one considers Michael a "pro" and how many swampers are trying to use Civil 3D . . . HEY !

DinØ

I don't think the user was calling everyother fifth autodesk, 'implementer', 'vendor', 'AE', what have you a CONartist.
I think he was saying that for every 1 good reason to use C3D there are at least 5 annoying 'features' of the product that would dissuade him from implementing it.

Unless he is calling them CONS, and considering some of the poor training I have cleaned up behind, he could be right.  :wink:

Note the above should be taken only as an opinion; so stop calling you libel/slander lawyer already OK
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

sinc

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »
Well, maybe sympathetic to the torture you go through with "progress".

I suppose I also remember taking that picture...  The "creative crop" was actually accidental - she didn't want to stay still for a picture, and moved almost-out-of-frame.  But I pulled the picture into PSP, and "tweaked" it, and liked the result.  (The full picture is attached.)

But what she was really thinking at the time was "get that stupid camera out of my face...", and I suppose I remember that...  So maybe that's why she didn't seem sad to me; I knew she was actually annoyed...   :-D

daron

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »
Yeah that's funny.